Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"You're My Pet" Topping the Box Office!!



November 20, 2011 - Out of the three romantic comedies that were released in November, Jang Geun Suk and Kim Ha Neul's "You're My Pet" reached the top spot at the box office. Competing with You're My Pet is "Couples" that released a week earlier and had a strong lead. However, after 20 days, "You're My Pet," has taken the lead. The current numbers are as follows: "You're My Pet" has pulled in 379,567 people, "Couples" 347,967 people, and "My Penny-Pinching Romance" 293,569 people so far.



20 November 2011 - Dari tiga film komedi romantis yang dirilis pada bulan November, film You're My Pet yang dibintangi oleh bintang Hallyu Jang Geun Suk dan aktris Kim Ha Neul menduduki tempat teratas di box office. Film komedi romantis yang menyaingi You're My Pet adalah Couple  yang dirilis seminggu sebelumnya dan langsung memimpin box office. Namun, setelah 20 hari tayang, jumlah penonton You're My Pet balik memimpin. Jumlah penonton untuk saat  ini adalah sebagai berikut: You're My Pet dengan 379.567 penonton, Couples dengan 347.967 penonton dan My Penny-Pinching Romance dengan 293.569 penonton. Indonesian translation by Nae @ http://naesukkie.blogspot.com   

1 comment:

  1. i hope i'll see you soon here in philipines

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive